In the case of a natural gas leak, please follow these procedures:
- Evacuate the building. Use word of mouth or email to notify building occupants. Do not use the fire alarm.
- Call 911 to report the smell of natural gas.
- Call Facilities at 406.447.5420 to notify their office of the smell of natural gas.
- Do not turn on light switches if the smell of natural gas is apparent.
- Check everyone in the vicintiy for symptoms of dizziness and vomiting. Notify Emergency Responders of individuals who need medical attention.
- Do not return to the evacuated building until directed by Emergency Responders or the college's Emergency Response Team.