Senior Grateful Saints
Give Now! To be recognized for your commitment to Carroll during graduation weekend, make a donation of $20.18 or more by March 2, 2018. You will receive a star on your alumni walk brick and show your gratitude by giving back to future generations of Saints.
Ways to Give
- Give online
- Find a Senior Grateful Saints leader.
- Drop off your gift in St. Albert’s Hall room 211.
- Stop by the giving table in the Campus Center on February 28th and March 1, 2018.
We are Grateful Saints
Carroll’s Student Philanthropy Education Program
1. person studying: somebody who studies at a school, college, or university
2. knowledgeable or interested person: somebody who has studied or takes much interest in a particular subject
phi-lan-thro-py— fi-lan-thruh-pe, noun
1. the effort or inclination to increase the well-being of humankind, as by charitable aid or donations
2. the giving of your time, talent, or treasure
ed·u·ca·tion— èjj káysh’n, noun
1. educating: the imparting and acquiring of knowledge through teaching and learning, especially at a school or similar
Am I a Grateful Saint?
If you are a Carroll student who is grateful for student scholarships, financial aid help, going to school on a beautiful campus, having updated labs and computers on campus, having great professors, Carroll’s recreational facilities, renovations in residence halls, Carroll’s library... then you are a GRATEFUL SAINT!
Grateful Saints are students who are appreciative of their Carroll experience as a whole. These students realize that Carroll would not be the place it is today without the support of donors. Donors have given hundreds of thousands of dollars throughout the years to ensure that Carroll students receive the best education possible. Donors include alumni, parents, and friends of Carroll, faculty and staff members, local businesses, corporations, foundations and members of the senior class. These donors truly care about you and your education. Funds are raised for Carroll students through the IMPACT Annual Fund. Contributions to the IMPACT Annual Fund support every Carroll student’s education. Even if you pay all tuition costs and didn’t receive financial aid, your education was subsidized by these gifts. Annual Fund donors have enabled the college to strengthen its programs for the benefit of every student.
Contributors to your education are dedicated to continuing Carroll College’s tradition of excellence. They are proud to see what quality education students at Carroll receive and are eager to see Carroll’s outstanding reputation continue. Take a moment to realize how many people have given their time and treasure to ensure your education is nothing short of excellent. Take a moment to be a Grateful Saint!
Questions about the Grateful Saints?