Carroll College Institutional Effectiveness
Carroll College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, an institutional accreditation body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and/or the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Education.
Institutional Effectiveness is the extent to which the college is meeting its mission and achieving its goals as demonstrated by a comprehensive, collaborative, institution-wide, regular, integrated cycle of planning, implementation, assessment, and improvement.
Institutional Effectiveness supports:
- Our students
- Our mission
- Our strategic plan
- Our program plans
- Reaffirmation and accreditation
The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness (OIE) is to provide leadership and assistance in developing and overseeing processes designed to enhance the effectiveness of programs and services at Carroll College. Toward that end, OIE has five primary responsibilities:
- To facilitate strategic planning across the College
- To assist with assessment of educational programs and administrative services for the purpose of continuous improvement
- To provide professional and organizational development opportunities, including help with continuous improvement
- To monitor the College's compliance with accreditation standards
- To work in collaboration with Institutional Research for the gathering of information for decision making and reporting.
Staff and Contact Information
Director of Institutional Research and Integration
St. Charles 103
1601 North Benton Avenue
Helena, MT 59625