Carroll College's Academic Technology supports learning and classroom technology in a variety of ways across campus.
Technology Enhanced Spaces
- Classrooms are multimedia enabled, with a computer, DVD players, and video projection in each classroom. Additional technology is available in some classrooms.
- Computer labs/classrooms, with access to printing and scanning, are available in the Corette Library. Each residence hall also has a small computer lab with printing.
- The CITE (Center for Innovation in Technology Education) provides access to video and audio editing as well as personalized assistance with technology projects. Next door to the CITE is the Sandbox classroom which is designed for innovative technology-based instruction. It is available to students for collaborative work utilizing interactive display systems and mobile furniture that can be configured into a variety of settings.
- Free access to both Microsoft Office 365 and Google Apps for Education are available to students while attending Carroll College using their Carroll College network log-in credentials. Log-in to Okta to access these tools.
- To display content from your computer to Epson projectors on campus you will need to install Easy MP.
Learning Management System
Moodle is the college Learning Management System (LMS) which allows faculty to provide online content and personalized learning for students.
Technology Available for Checkout
CCIT provides a variety of technology hardware. Including laptops, ipads, projectors, screens, and cameras on a short-term checkout basis through the IT Support Center who can be reached at (406)447-4357(HELP).
For questions about Learning Technology and AV in the Classroom. Please call Dan Case (406)447-4503.