Promotional Items

Carroll College's licensing program is administered by Learfield Licensing. If you are using the Carroll College name or a Carroll College mark on promotional items such as apparel or pens, even if it is for internal use only, the company producing the product must be a licensed vendor through Learfield Licensing. If the product is for internal use only, the vendor will be granted a restricted license and will not be required to pay a licensing fee. For policies related to the use of Carroll logos for external purposes, please refer to the Carroll licensing program, administered by Strategic Marketing Affiliates (SMA). Download the Carroll's logo licensing information or go to


Questions? Contact Jeff Wald in the Marketing and Communications office.