A wide variety of Carroll courses are open to Carroll Early Access students on a space-available basis.
- Fall 2018 semester classes run from Wednesday, August 22, 2018 through Thursday, December 13, 2018.
- Spring 2019 semester classes run from Monday, January 14, 2019 through Thursday, May 9, 2019.
- The full Academic Calendar lists breaks, holidays, final exams, and academic-related dates.
Searching for Early Access Courses
Search the Class Schedule for more details about each course by following the steps below:
- Visit the Carroll College Course Schedule website.
- Under Term, select the desired semester.
- Scroll down to Course Type, select Carroll Early Access.
- Press the Search button. The initial list will display the available courses and their descriptions.
- Select the View Available Sections drop-down arrow to see more detailed information about the section(s) being offered in the disired term. For even more details, select the title of the course.
- Once you have identified your top choice(s) for courses, indicate them on your Carroll Early Access Application.