Recruit a Saint
ADVERTISE INTERNSHIP OR JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Carroll's online recruitment platforms are viewed by current students, recent graduates, and alumni of Carroll College who are interested in obtaining a job or acquiring an internship. If you would like to post a job or internship on our boards, please create a profile and post to Handshake and e-mail your job description to email@example.com.
Want to reach more students? Please register and post your positions in Handshake.
Once you have set up an account you can post addiitonal positions, manage your jobs, review student resumes, and oversee the recruitment process.
Acceptance of Listings
At our discretion, Career Services accepts job listings from third-party employment agencies, provided that the service is free to the candidate and the name of the employer is known to Career Services. As a general rule, we do not accept any job listing that requires an outlay of money by the student as a prerequisite for employment. This rule includes multi-level marketing opportunities.
Carroll Career Services strives to offer services that makes the service of a Carroll student, as an intern, as convenient as possible.
Contact us at:
Career Services Main Office: For employers and inquiries
406.447.5532 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wesley Feist, Career Services
406.447.5465 or email@example.com
WAYS TO CONNECT WITH CARROLL COLLEGE STUDENTS
- Handshake: The Career Services platform to recruit and communicate with Carroll College students and recent graduates, along with students from over 700 colleges and universities nation-wide. Help them obtain an internship, a part-time job, and secure employment after graduation.
- To post positions and begin recruiting Carroll College students, please go to: https://app.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new
- On this site, you will choose, Sign up for an Account.
- From there, add the pertinent information, as an employer.
- Once the profile is submitted, and approved, an organization can begin posting positions and recruit Saints.
- Career and Graduate School Fair: Join with organizations, graduate schools, and other vendors for this community-driven event. Carroll College will host this engaging opportunity for Saints; along with an invitation to Helena College, Joining Community Forces (veteran outreach), Job Service, and the Helena Area Chamber of Commerce. The 2019 event will occur on Wednesday, September 18, 2019. Please see: www.carroll.edu/fair
- Annual Senior Etiquette Dinner: An organization can sponsor a table of 8 for $250. If desired, the organization may send 2 employees to the dinner for an opportunity to network with Carroll senior students. The 2020 dinner will occur on Tuesday, February 11, 2020.
- Speed Networking: Allows students to practice the fine art of networking in a real-world setting. Community professionals are encouraged to join, visiting with students about career goals in a round robin style session. Students begin the event by creating an elevator speech and creating points for discussions. Once completed, students and professionals engage in conversation. The 2019-2020 event will occur on Thursday, April 2, 2020.
- “Mock Interview Events”: Offered throughout the year. Employers are invited to conduct mock interviews with senior students who sign-up to participate.
- On-Campus Interviews: Employers can conduct interviews utilizing interview rooms, located in the Saints Success Center.
- Information Table: Host a table, to market potential opportunities to students, in the Carroll College Campus Center (CUBE) during peak hours.
- Group Information Sessions: to discuss career opportunities with an organization, all scheduled at your convenience.
- Classroom Presentations: Depending on course and time availability, faculty enjoy having employers present in their classes on how an organization may be a good fit for Carroll Students.
Carroll College Career Services resources are provided free of charge to employers and to student job seekers. All hiring and compensation for work performed by student employees is handled directly between the student and the employer. Carroll College Career Services does not perform background checks on students applying for jobs, nor on employers posting job opportunities. Employers and students are encouraged to request reference information from each other as needed to establish qualifications, credentials and the fit between the employer and the student applicant.
All job listings are posted at the discretion of Career Services. Career Service's policy prohibits discrimination in hiring and/or recruiting on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, marital status, or veteran status. Career Services also reserves the right to refuse to post jobs that do not support the interests of the College. Any postings from outside organizations for jobs, internships, and events is prohibitted on Carroll College bulletin boards or property. If an organization wishes to advertise for various student opportunities, please contact Career Services for further direction.
Listings that do not provide hourly or salaried pay and/or are of a multi-level marketing nature are not accepted.
Carroll College Career Services provides a referral service and makes no particular recommendation regarding employers. We make no representations or guarantees about positions posted by this office and are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. Students are urged to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting an off-campus employment position. Career Services staff members are available for consultation on how to research prospective employers.