↓ Announcements ↓
We are responding to your requests for a better dining experience! This work has already begun with the new contract with Sodexo, expanded hours, and holding student listening sessions and surveys for feedback on areas of improvement. The next step is the renovation of physical space which starts with C-Store Renovations. The C-Store will close for the semester on Monday, Nov 21 for renovations for a new space for Holy Grounds. Dick Anderson Construction will start demolition of the space on Nov 23rd, and you'll see (and hear) construction during the final weeks of the semester. In addition to your favorite drinks and pastries, additional food items will be available at Holy Grounds through the end of the semester. We look forward to unveiling this space in the New Year!
- 2022-23 George M. Dennison Civic Engagement Scholarship - Due Friday, 11/18. Get details
- Did you know Carroll College has a Scholarship website? Active outside source scholarships AND Carroll-specific scholarships. By completing the General Scholarship Application in Blackbaud Awards Management in the OKTA portal, you can apply for all AY 2023-24 Carroll Scholarships. Deadlines are fast approaching, so apply today!
The Saints’ Shoppe’s virtual Bookstore is OPEN for the purchase of your Winter 2022 and Spring 2023 textbooks! Find out more
Students planning to complete an internship in the spring (beginning in Jan '23), should complete paperwork by Dec 2 to make sure that all necessary requirements (including approvals) are met in attempt to finalize registration and billing by Jan 1. Note: student accounts/tuition payments due in full by Jan 1. Per policy:
- A student must complete, and have approved, an Internship Proposal prior to beginning an internship experience.
- Students must register for the academic term in which the work activity takes place (hours and weeks).
- Internships must be at least eight weeks in duration.
For information pertaining to an internship for academic credit, please refer to page 6 of this document or schedule a meeting via Handshake - Career Services: Internship or Job Search Guidance appointment.
- November Saints' Shoppe newsletter is now available!
- Service Opportunities - Lots and lots and LOTS! Check them out.
Several organizations within the Helena Community are in need of assistance (in the form of part-time, full-time employment and/or internship opportunities). Thus, Career Services is posting "NOTIFICATIONS OF THE WEEK" which include employment, internship and/or residency opportunities that come through our office. Many positions are posted to Handshake, others are posted to the job board outside of Borromeo 101.
You have a paper due, and the Writing Center can help... Make an appointment today! Look for the appointment link. Fall 2022 Schedule until December 9: Mondays: 6:00-7:30 pm; Tuesdays: 12:30-2:00 pm & 7:00-8:30 pm; Wednesdays: 5:30-8:30 pm; Thursdays: 12:30-2:00 pm. Special appointment times available by contacting Dr. Jeff Morris, Writing Center Director, at email@example.com. The best time to visit the writing center is a week before the paper is due. The next best time is NOW!
Getting Prepared for Tests! Take advantage of our Academic Coaching Services! Use the Handshake App to schedule an Academic Coaching appointment with Cheri Long to work together to develop new skills and strategies -- or enhance established skills and behaviors -- so you can better study for and succeed at college-level tests!
New York Times - free access for Carroll community.