Free Guest Wifi during Commencement
Carroll College is offering free Wifi graduation weekend. The password is Wedid1T!
Download instructions here if you need them.
Saints Against Racism Student Entries
The following creative works were submitted by students to understand or overcome racial injustice. Find out more about this project here.
- Keaton Blair, "Carroll College Needs Racial Accountability." Prospector Op-ed.
- Nathan Downey, “Racial Disparities in Miscarriage and Stillbirth,” Course paper.
- Alyson Galow, “Police K-9s and Interspecies Violence,” Mini-lecture.
- Caroline Herzog, “The Reproduction of Racial Ideology through Generations of White Kids,” Course paper
- Bray Holmes, “Why the Term “All Lives Matter” is More Harmful than Helpful,” Course paper.
- Emily McLean, “Ally is a Verb,” Poem.
- Megan Michelotti “姐姐 (Big Sister),” Poem.
- Keara Ryan, “The Weaponization of White Fear Must End,” Course paper.
- Keara Ryan, “Megan Thee Stallion from the Perspective of Hip-hop Feminism,” Course paper.
- Emily Steffan, “Love and Defeating the Color Line in the Modern Day United States,” Course paper.
- J.T. Turner, “Interview with Toufic El Rassi, Author of Arab in America” Vodcast.
During the summer Carroll offers a wide variety of classes across disciplines, all of which will fulfill Core and/or particular major requirements. Study at Carroll even if you won’t be in Helena! Pay a deeply discounted rate! Use your Financial Aid! Find out more
Best in the West - 10 years in a row
Carroll College has reached a record 10th year as U.S. News & World Report’s best “Regional College in the West.” Carroll is the only regional college in the nation to have earned this distinction for ten consecutive years having earned a perfect overall score of 100 with the 2021 rankings providing data on over 1,400 schools.
“At Carroll, we are proud to once again be recognized so prominently as one of the nation’s best colleges,” said Carroll College President Dr. John Cech. “Our longstanding tenure at the top of this ranking is a testament to our excellent faculty, the high caliber student Carroll has been able to attract and graduate, and our ability as a college to adapt and grow our programs to meet the changing needs of our workforce.” Read more
Need Technology Help or Support?
Submit a question or problem online at CCIT's virtual help desk, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! Or for help connecting devices to the Carroll wireless network? Check out the Getting Connected page - up to date information on connecting all of your devices.
Our business hours are M-F, 8:00 am -- 4:30 pm. Call 406-447-HELP (4357 ) or stop by our HELP Desk in the Technology Support Center within the St. Charles Hall Lobby.