Official Dates & Deadlines
Official Dates and Deadlines for Spring/Summer 2018 Semesters
Bill Payment & Cancellation Deadlines
|October 30, 2017 - November 03, 2017||Register for Courses online via Carroll College Self-Service (new students will be registered by Academic Advising).|
|November 20, 2017||Spring Payment Plan enrollment available on Saints Student Account Center. Spring 2018 account information available to view and pay on Saints Student Account Center.|
|January 1, 2018||Complete Alternative or Parent Plus Loan Applications. Submit Documentation for All Outside Scholarships to the Financial Aid Office. Complete Arrangements with Third Parties i.e. VA, ROTC, Voc Rehab, etc.|
|January 1, 2018||SPRING PAYMENT DEADLINE – Student accounts must be paid in full by this date, or enrolled in a spring payment plan, to avoid a $100 late fee.|
|January 16, 2018||Spring semester classes begin. Scholarships & Financial Aid disbursed to student accounts. Students must have met all financial aid requirements before aid will disburse.|
|January 16 - 23, 2018 by 4:00 pm||Add/Drop Week - Students may add/drop a course or select audit status without a “W” on transcript. Students with a credit balance may obtain a Book Voucher up to $625 from the Business Office to use at the Bookstore.|
|January 26, 2018 by 4:00 pm||SPRING SEMESTER CANCELLATION FOR NON PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION BILL Any student who has not paid their registration bill or enrolled in a spring payment plan will have their registration cancelled.|
|On or before January 30, 2018||Refunds processed for Spring Semester 2018. Refunds are processed on Fridays throughout the term. Exceptions may occur due to holidays. Must have completed registration payment process and met all financial aid requirements for financial aid to be disbursed and a refund to be issued.|
Spring Withdrawal Procedures & Refund Information
- Withdrawal definition: Dropping all courses in a semester.
- Withdrawal forms must be obtained & returned in the Registrar’s Office.
- Withdrawal forms must be stamped by the Registrar’s Office by 4:00 pm on the deadlines listed below to receive appropriate refund of tuition & fees. More information at (406) 447-5429.
|Withdrawal Deadlines||Refund %||Withdrawal Period||Comments|
|January 22, 2018 by 4:00 pm||100%||01/16/18 - 01/22/18||Withdrawal from all courses – 100% refund of tuition & student fees less $25 registration fee.|
|January 29, 2018 by 4:00 pm||75%||01/23/18 - 01/29/18||Withdrawal from all courses – 75% refund of tuition & student fees.|
|February 05, 2018 by 4:00 pm||50%||01/30/18 - 02/05/18||Withdrawal from all courses – 50% refund of tuition & student fees.|
|On and after February 06, 2018||0%||02/06/18 and after||Withdrawal from all courses – 0% refund of tuition & student fees.|
Official Dates and Deadlines for Summer Semester 2018
Registration for all courses in all summer sessions begins on TBA in April.
|Session||Start Date||End Date||Last Day to Add/Drop|
Summer payment deadlines
Summer account information available to view and pay on Saints Student Account Center on TBA April/May.
|Session||Payment Due Date|
|Session I||Wednesday, May 16, 2018|
|Session II||Wednesday, June 6, 2018|
|Session III||Wednesday, June 6, 2018|
Summer deadlines to withdraw from courses with a partial or full refund
- The deadline to drop or withdraw from courses with a refund varies by summer session.
- A withdraw/drop card must be completed and returned to the Registrar’s Office by 4:00 p.m. on the listed deadlines.
- Online classes follow the same refund policy for withdrawal/dropping class.
- Students receiving financial aid MUST contact the Financial Aid Office prior to dropping/withdrawing any summer class.
- For questions, please contact the Business Office – Student Accounts at (406) 447.5429.
|Session||100% Refund Less $25 Registration Fee||50% Refund Less $25 Registration Fee||0% Refund|
|Session I||May 16, 2018 by 4:00 PM||May 17 - 21, 2018 by 4:00 PM||On and after May 22, 2018|
|Session II||June 6, 2018 by 4:00 PM||June 7 – 11, 2018 by 4:00 PM||On and after June 12, 2018|
|Session III||June 6, 2018 by 4:00 PM||June 7 – 11, 2017 by 4:00 PM||On and after June 12, 2018|
Summer Semester 2018 Holidays
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 28, 2018; no classes, offices closed
- Independence Day – Wednesday, July 4, 2018; no classes, offices closed