Symphony Under the Stars Visit Program
On July 17th, come and experience Helena's most extraordinary summer event, Symphony Under the Stars!
Visit campus for a special program on July 20th for prospective and incoming students. You'll learn more about our beautiful campus, student activities, and exceptional educational experiences and take in Montana's premier open air concert and fireworks display. We look forward to seeing you!
- 10:00 a.m. - Welcome & Overview
- 10:30 a.m. - Tour of campus
- 11:30 a.m. - Financial Aid Overview
- 12:00 p.m. - Hospitality hour with notable faculty and staff
- 8:30 p.m. - Symphony Under the Stars
Check-in begins promptly at 9:45 a.m. and the program will start at 10:00 a.m. then end at 1:00 p.m. for free time to explore Helena.
At 8:30 p.m, join us for an unforgettable celebration of 40-year-old pop hits in a concert titled: "Totally Awesome '80s." The evening culminates with one of the best fireworks shows in Montana, sponsored by Intrepid Credit Union. Typically, over 18,000 people attend this wonderful tradition, so pack your blankets!
This is a free concert for those spreading blankets on the lawn, and the Admission Staff will have designated seating available to you.
What to bring:
- A blanket to sit on and one to stay warm with
- A canned or non-perishable good to donate to Helena Food Share
- A small cooler with beverages (water) and snacks
- Cash - Vendors will be on hand at the event