facebook empty image

Stock Transfer Instructions

When transferring stock to Carroll College, please do the following:

a)  Alert the College (Candace Cain or Dan Minor) of the name of the stock and the number of shares.

Candace Cain, ccain@carroll.edu, 406-447-4388
Dan Minor, dminor@carroll.edu, 406-447-5528

b)        Please include your name as part of the transfer.

c)         Use this information to make the transfer:

Client: Carroll College
Depository Trust Company (DTC) #: 0141
Account #: 75551003

If you have any questions or need assistance with your stock gift, please contact Spencer Schmitz at Wells Fargo Advisors:

Spencer Schmitz, 406-447-2234, spencer.r.schmitz@wellsfargo.com