Carroll College COVID-19 Update: March 22, 2020
Please take note of the new locking schedule for Campus buildings until further notice.
COVID-19 Locking Schedule
All buildings will be locked 24/7 with access by card key only. For those buildings needing public access, there will be one designated entry during public business hours. Outside of public business hours, buildings will be accessible by card key. Please see the list below.
Public Access Buildings - Closed on Weekends
|Building||Door open to public||Public Hours|
|O’Connell Hall||East door||M-F, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|St. Charles Hall||East door - ADA Door||M-F, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Simperman-Fortin||West door||M-F, 7:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.|
Guadalupe Hall, Borromeo & Trinity Hall - no public access
- Non-resident students have card key access from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Hall residents have 24/7 access to their respective residence hall.
Card key access only:
- Monday -Thursday 7:45 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday 7:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays
- 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
All Saints Chapel
- Card Key Access - Daily 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- East Entrance - Daily 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Card key access only
HAC and Trinity Adoration Chapel
- Closed until further notice: (card key access)
Securitas is on campus at the following times and can assist you if need access to your office:
- Phone number (406) 461-7611
- Monday thru Friday 24/7
- Saturday and Sunday 3pm to 7am