Berger and Green Heart Disease Scholarship
Monday, September 19, 2022
- The Berger and Green Heart Disease Scholarship is open to both men and women living with heart disease in the U.S. Undergraduate and graduate students are both welcome to apply.
- All applicants must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- You have been diagnosed with heart disease or a congenital heart defect.
- You are enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- You carry at least a 3.0 GPA
- All applications must be submitted by June 15, 2023.
Link to the scholarship here.