AICA Orthopedics' Scholarship Program
Monday, September 19, 2022
Having treated over 100,000 patients and accident victims, AICA Orthopedics is proud to offer a $1000 scholarship in the Fall of 2023.
AICA is a multi-specialty ortho, joint, and chiro clinic that is looking to give back to the community and help one student with financial assistance for their educational expenses. Students studying in the healthcare, medical, and law fields are particularly encouraged to apply.
However, the program is open to all students no matter the field they choose to study in. Students can find out more and apply based on their eligibility as listed below.
To apply for AICA Orthopedics Scholarship, the individual must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be current or prospective students enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants must be 18 or older.
- Applicants must be able to deliver all documents specified (proof of enrollment, essay, and other information as needed)
- An applicant can only win this scholarship once.
- No extra essays or submissions will be accepted.
- Any student from a U.S. university is allowed to apply. We especially encourage Law and Medical students to take advantage of this opportunity.
Link to the scholarship here.