AWS Educate is Amazon’s global initiative to provide students resources for building skills in cloud technology. It is a no-cost curriculum that gives access to content, training, pathways, AWS technology, and a job board with employment opportunities. Upon enrollment, you get:
1. $100 in AWS Promotional Credit;
2. Access to AWS Educate's cloud career pathways, with 30+ hours of content, assessments, and projects personalized to your chosen career path;
3. Access to micro-credentials as AWS Educate Certificates of Completion and AWS Educate Badges;
4. Access to AWS Educate Job Board with jobs and internships from Amazon and partners;
5. Access to AWS Technical Essentials online training course.
Any individual at least eighteen (18) years old who is currently attending an accredited university or college (undergraduate and graduate students are both eligible)
Apply HERE November 15, 2018 is the deadline.