Mind Body Spirit
With many states lifting restrictions on activities and the nicer weather of late spring/early summer upon us, we have decided to move to an every other week publication of these Mind, Body, Spirit emails. We have had such great response to this communication and are committed to continuing it for as long as we can provide interesting and useful information and activities. Please share your ideas, knowledge and talents with us so that we might include them in future MBS publications. Just send you ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week we are proud to share these resources:
Dr. John Rowley, a faculty member in our Chemistry Department, shares an intriguing presentation regarding chemical reactions. You can also enjoy some of the great photos from the Chemistry department.
What are you doing to stay active and healthy as you socially distance? We here at Carroll encourage you to get out, get moving, and care for your physical self as best as possible. Hopefully, you are also sleeping well. Listen to this Ted Talk about how important sleep is, especially as we need our immune system to become stronger and fight off diseases – of any kind.
In the spirit of joy in which she brought to so many, share a message with Candie.
Peace & Blessings, Saints!
Events & Communication Manager
Office of Institutional Advancement
PS: Are you on the Carroll Connect platform? If not – sign up at carrollconnect.com. This platform is a great way to connect with your classmates!
- Week 7: Listen to this gratitude meditation, and learn how to practice mindful gratefulness.
- Week 6: Check out old Prospectors and Hilltoppers
- Week 5: Dr. Jeanette Fregulia lecture: "Coffee, for an addict like me, is the key to the day"
- Week 4: Dr. Meyer: Fur, Fins, Feathers, and the Love of God: Introducing Ecological Theology
- Week 3: COVID-19 Presentations and Q/A
- Week 2: A Dream Escape
- Week 1: Innovative distance learning
- Week 7: Devan Hromchik '16 shares her thoughts about why she finds the practice of BodyFlow important.
- Week 6: Make this kite or this this kite or this paper airplane.
- Week 5: Making Health and Nutrition a Priority During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic and Harvard School of Public Health
- Week 4: Laurie Gaffney: Mindful experience.
- Week 3: Deb O'Neill: Oula on Facebook
- Week 2: Katie Astle Goedde Facebook workout
- Week 1: Sunday Funday Family Work In
- Week 7: Start a gratitude journal
- Week 6: Carroll grad, Dan Thies, 2007, concert
- Week 5: "Purple and Gold in Black and White" – Carroll student art show.
- Week 4: #CarrollMindBodySpirit and #CCMBS
- Week 3:
- Week 2: Fr. Marc: Meaningful message
- Week 1: Fr. Marc: Campus Ministry page