Upcoming Events & Travel
Carroll Events for Alumni and Friends
Check back for a list of upcoming Carroll College Alumni and Friends events - both on campus and around the country.
Hunthausen Activity Center Open House
February 28, 2017
On February 28 from 4-6 p.m., join fellow Carroll alumni and friends to explore Carroll’s new activity center. The recently completed building features a gym, workout equipment and spaces, new home for our outdoor recreation club, and a climbing tower.
When you arrive at the Hunhausen Activity Center, enter by the main doors from the PE Center parking lot.
Join Us in Phoenix
Sunday, March 19th
2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Glendale Public Library
5959 W. Brown Street
Glendale, AZ 85302
in the Large Meeting Room
Join Candace Cain, Associate Vice President of Advancement and Kathy Ramirez, Senior Director of Alumni and Family Relations as we invite you to meet Michael Larkin, Vice President of Advancement . We will have the latest Carroll College news and updates to share with you.
Light refreshments will be served.
Please RSVP to Kristin Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-447-4447
Purple & Gold Reunion celebrating the Classes of 1967 & 1957
May 12 -13, 2017
A full schedule and registration materials will be mailed and posted on the web the end of February.
Spain & Portugal Alumni & Friends Travel Opportunity
October 14-26, 2017
- Lisbon - Jeronimos Monastery, Belem Tower, St. Anthony of Padua Basilica, St. George Castle
- Sintra - Monserrate Palace, Castle of the Moors, Quinta da Regaleira
- Fatima - Ajustrel, Cova de Iria Shrine
- Faro - a day of leisure seaside
- Seville - Plaza de Espana, Royal Palace, Cathedral of Seville, Flamenco Museum & Show
- Madrid - Prado Museum,
- Avila - Monastery of the Incarnation, Avila Cathedral
- Segovia - Aqueduct, Alcazar
- Toledo - old town walking tour & free time downtown, Santa Iglesia Cathedral Primada
- optional tour extension to Barcelona - Cathedral of the Holy Family Sagrada Familia, Monserrat
- Base tour Lisbon to Madrid, per person, double occupancy $2,870
- Single supplement for base tour (single room accommodations) $ 750
- Optional Barcelona extension, per person, double occupancy $630
- Single supplement for Barcelona extension $205
- Roundtrip from Helena $1,398
- Roundtrip from Newark $980
For more details, please contact Kathy Ramirez email@example.com or call 406-447-5185.