Spring New Student Orientation
Welcome to Carroll College!
We’re very excited to welcome you to campus! The New Student Orientation is designed to provide you with essential information related to academic requirements and campus resources at Carroll. In addition, orientation activities provide you the opportunity to make valuable connections with current faculty, staff and students. New student orientation at Carroll is designed to integrate students into our energetic learning environment while fostering new friendships and connections.
Spring 2018 Orientation Schedule - Monday, January 15, 2018
9:30 - 9:45 am - Check-in, pick up your schedule and meet your classmates! (Corette Library)
10:00 am - Welcome & Academic Overview (Corette Library, Sage room)
- Patrick Harris – Director of Student Activities
- Cathy Day – Associate Dean of Academics
- Cassie Hall – Registrar
- Kevin Hadduck – Director of Academic Resource Center
- Jake Samuelson- Academic Advisor Academic Support & Advising
11:00 am - Online Tools for Success (Corette Library Computer Labs)
Learn about MyCarroll, Moodle, E-advising, Self Service and the Saints Account Center.
11:30 am - Orientation Luncheon Meeting (Corette Library)
Great people with the information you need to get started at Carroll.
- Cheri Long -- Director, Artaza Center for Excellence in Global Education
- Kerri Rigsby – Director of Health Services
- Janet Riis – Director of Financial Aid
- Traci Schmaus -- Student Accounts Manager, Business Office
- Misti Nettleton -- Carroll College Information Technology Support Specialist
Mandatory for all International Students
- St. Charles Lobby—open until 4 PM
- CCIT for device set up and login assistance
- O’Connell Hall
- Business Office (fee payments and payment plan questions)--open until 4 PM
- Financial Aid--open until 3 PM
- Student Life (ID card, parking permits, meal plan sign up and housing questions)--open until 4 PM
- Campus Center
- Saints Shoppe (books and supplies)—open until 5 PM
Don’t forget to submit your immunization records to Kerri Rigsby in the Wellness Center (Guadalupe Hall) during the first week of class!