Spring New Student Orientation
Welcome to Carroll College!
We’re very excited to welcome you to campus! The New Student Orientation is designed to provide you with essential information related to academic requirements and campus resources at Carroll. In addition, orientation activities provide you the opportunity to make valuable connections with the resources available to you. New student orientation at Carroll is designed to integrate students into our energetic learning environment while fostering new friendships and connections.
Tentative Spring Orientation Schedule - Sunday, January 12, 2020
Move in begins for new students living on campus. Please check in at the front desk of your assigned hall. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-447-5457.
10:00 a.m.—3:00 p.m.
- Saints Shoppe Open (Campus Center) — get your books and supplies before the first day of classes!
- Business Office Open (O'Connell Hall)— fee payments
11:00 a.m.—1:00 p.m.
IT support available to help you connect your devices — St. Charles Lobby
Obtain your ID card and parking permit — Office of Student Life, upper level of O'Connell Hall
New Student Orientation — O'Connell Hall, Room 125 (South Entrance--lower level)
- Dr. John Cech, President
- Michelle Lewis, Associate Director of Admission—Transfer and International Student Admission
- Dr. Chato Hazelbaker, Vice President of Enrollment Management and Marketing
- Cathy Day, Interim Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Patrick Harris, Director of Student Activities
- Jake Samuelson, Academic Advisor, Academic Support & Advising
- Janet Riis, Director of Financial Aid
Classroom Building Tour
Tuesday, January 14
International Student Meeting — Purple Conference Room, O'Connell Hall; please bring your lunch, your passport, your DS-2019 and your proof of insurance to the meeting.
Mandatory for all International Students
Don’t forget to submit your immunization records to Kerri Rigsby in the Wellness Center (Guadalupe Hall) during the first week of class!