The Enrollment Reservation
In order to confirm your intent to enroll at Carroll College as part of our entering class, you must submit the $400 Enrollment Reservation fee. This enrollment deposit serves as a payment towards your tuition and housing bill for your first semester. The fee is non-refundable after December 15 for spring term and after May 1 for fall term.
Submitting your Enrollment Deposit
Pay by mail
You may submit your enrollment reservation by returning the "Enrollment Reservation" form from your acceptance packet to the Admission Office with a check for $400. Here is a link to download the form in case you need another copy.
Carroll College Admission Office
1601 N. Benton Ave.
Helena, MT 59625
You may pay your enrollment reservation online using a credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover). To pay online, please follow the steps below.
- Access the TouchNet Store. Select "Pay Enrollment Deposit," the deposit amount of $400 will be listed at the top.
- Enter your Carroll College Student ID number.
- Complete the required account information fields.
- Enter your PIN. Your PIN is your birthdate in mmddyy format.
- Click "continue" to add items to your cart.
- Review your order and "checkout."
- Enter your email address and credit card information.
- Confirm your billing information and "continue" to submit.
- Upon successfully submitting your payment, you will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation number.
- Be sure to print the payment confirmation page.
I Submitted My Deposit. Now What?
Congratulations! We are happy that you will be a member of the Carroll student body for the upcoming semester!
Advising and class registration will begin in June for the fall semester. If you have submitted your enrollment deposit you will receive an email from the Office of Academic Advising inviting you to complete an Academic Questionnaire. This AQ will assist our academic advisors in building your fall semester schedule.
If you submitted your enrollment deposit more than 10 days ago after the month of June, and haven’t received a questionnaire please contact Jake Samuelson in the Office of Advising at (406) 447-5451 or email him at email@example.com. The AQ can be re-sent to you if you can’t find the questionnaire.