ASCC Student Government
ASCC Senate - Junior Class Run-off
Those of you who will be in the 2018-19 Junior class (current sophomores) - we need to hold a run-off vote! Vote all Thursday online. Voting closes at 10:00 PM.
2018-19 ASCC Executive Board
Congratulations to our new ASCC Executive Board!
- President: Kennedy Bahm
- Vice President: Brett Rotz
- Treasurer: Hope Welhaven
- Communications Director: Kylee Bailey
Apply for the 2018-19 ASCC Senate
Apply for the 2018-19 ASCC Senate! There are four ASCC Senators per class. The ASCC Senate is the legislative body of student government. The Senate exists to provide discussion and proper responses regarding student issues and affairs while considering the input of Carroll College students, administration, and the greater community of Helena. The ASCC Senate is responsible for making final decision on Bills of Legislature brought to the Senate floor. Senators represent not only their classmates, but Carroll College as an institution and community. Senators are charged with the responsibility to act in in the best interest of their classmates and Carroll College. Note: Incoming Freshman & Non-Traditional Senators will be elected in the Fall Semester 2018.
- Applications due by April 12th at 5pm
- Mandatory Campaign meeting April 12th at 8pm
- Elections April 18th, 8am to 10pm
Find a more detailed timeline in the application.
Applications are due by Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. to ASCC Director of Communications Lizzy Younce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ASCC Executive Council
The ASCC Executive Council is the executive branch of the ASCC. The ASCC Executive Council’s primary responsibility is to gather student concerns and to present viable solutions to the Senate in the form of Bills of Legislature. In addition, the ASCC Executive Council is charged with maintaining the communicational bridge between students and administrators of Carroll College. All agencies within the ASCC are answerable to their respective Executive Officers who preside in the Executive Council.
2017-18 ASCC Executive Board
Your ASCC Executive Board:
- President: Daniel Olszewski
- Vice President: Dylan Young-Vazquez
- Treasurer: Nate Boone
- Communications Director: Lizzy Younce
2017-18 ASCC Senators
Senators for each class:
- Freshmen: Faith Uhlenkott, Sabrina Crooks, Siobhan O'Neill, April Romero
- Sophomores: Joseph Kiefer, Brett Rotz, Hope Welhaven, Connor Hague
- Juniors: Carter Anderson, Kylee Bailey , Jordan Bowman, Reegan DeBruycker
- Seniors: Jonathan Faber, Kerri McInnis, Amanda Harrod, Paige Fickler