The Corette Library and Simperman Learning Commons are committed to providing equal access to library collections, services, and facilities for all library users. We prioritize selecting and acquiring resources and technologies that are accessible to all and compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. We are dedicated to offering accommodations and timely access to students with disabilities and follow the guidance of the Accessibility Services Coordinator at Carroll College.
For assistance accessing library resources, or if you have suggestions or comments, please contact 406-447-4340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building Information for Patrons with Disabilities:
- Two accessible parking spaces are available to visitors and Carroll College students, faculty, and staff in the small parking lot outside the library building.
- Both exterior entrances to the library have automatic doors.
- The right-most interior of the library has an automatic push-button switch.
- Patrons are welcome to use the elevator next to the Circulation Desk.
- All public restrooms on both levels have accessible stalls.