Accessibility at the Library & SLC
Corette Library and Simperman Learning Commons are committed to providing equal access to library collections, services, and facilities for all library users. It is a priority for Corette Library to select and acquire, whenever possible, resources and technologies that are accessible to all and compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and timely access to students with disabilities and follow the guidance of the Accessibility Services Coordinator at Carroll College.
For assistance accessing library resources, or if you have suggestions or comments, please contact email@example.com.
Services for Library Users with Disabilities:
- Two accessible parking spaces are available in the small parking lot outside of the library building. Visitors are able to use these.
- Automatic doors are located at both exterior entrances to the library.
- The right-most interior of the library has an automatic push-button switch.
- An elevator is located next to the Information Desk.
- Public restrooms on both levels are equipped with accessible stalls.