Consumer Information

Consumer Information Directory

The Carroll College Consumer Information Directory is designed as a quick reference tool for school personnel, prospective students and their families and other consumers.

Carroll Consumer
Information Directory

Paper copies of reports are available upon request by contacting the Financial Aid Office at  Paper copies of the Student Handbook are available upon request from the Student Life Office. Paper copies of the Catalog are available upon request from the Registrar's Office. Student complaints can be submitted to the  Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education at 2500 Broadway, PO Box 203201, Helena, MT 59620-3201 or 406-444-6570.