Carroll College, Helena Montana

Housing Forms

When is your turn to sign up?

Stay tuned! We will have more information for you regarding 2016-17 housing sign-ups that will take place in the Lower Campus Center on Saturday, March 19, 2016.  Please contact 447-5457 if you have any questions.

Below is information from 2015-16 to give you an idea of what to expect at the next housing sign ups.

Current Student Housing Information

These forms are for returning Carroll College students.

2015-2016 Housing Contract
You will need to fill this out and bring it with you to housing sign-ups in March.

Housing Sign-Up General Information

Below is all of the information regarding lottery number times, proxies, sign-ups for incumbents and wait lists.

Please fill out the proxy form if you plan on having anyone other than yourself turn in your housing contract and meal plan form at your assigned time to sign-up.

Costs and Dates to Know
How much will your room and meal plan cost? What type of meal plans are there? When can I move in? Find out these questions from this document.

Meal Plan Selection
The list of different meal plans, access times, flex spending, etc.  This form must be turned in with your housing contract.  

New Student Housing Information

These forms are for new Carroll students: Incoming Freshman, Transfers and International Students.  New students should also complete and return the meal plan form in the Current Student section above.  All students living on campus are required to carry a meal plan. 

2015-2016 New Student Housing Brochure
This brochure provides you information such as cost, dates to know, and resident hall features.

2015-2016 New Student Reservation and Housing Agreement
Submit this form to Community Living staff at the time of requesting a room. (Can be done during a campus visit or via mail.) The Reservation & Housing Agreement is a legally binding document. Read all sections of the Agreement carefully before signing. By signing you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to any and all terms as stated.

Meal Plan Selection
Meal Plan options at Carroll offer a combination of meals in the dining hall and flex dollars. There is one dining hall on  campus; the St. Thomas Aquinas Commons, also known as the STAC. Campus dining is operated by Sodexo, which also happens to be one of the largest work-study employers on campus.


Exception to the Residence Living Policy

Application for Exception to the Residence Living Policy

All full-time Carroll College students who are under the age of 21 are required to reside on campus for two years.  First year students, despite receipt of the Housing Agreement & Roommate Survey, will be assigned to a residence hall room and meal plan for the year and billed accordingly.  Students seeking an exception to this requirement must submit this application as well as an e-mail to the Director of Community Living, Maureen Ward, detailing the request.