How Do Internships Benefit Employers?
- Students bring new perspectives and fresh ideas to an organization.
- Visibility of your organization is increased on campus and enhances recruiting.
- Quality candidates for temporary or seasonal positions and projects.
- Proven, cost-effective way to recruit and evaluate potential employees.
- Influence the education and training of future workforce.
How does Career Services work with You?
- Shares all internship announcements with faculty in the relevant major.
- Posts openings on Internship Website.
- Distributes targeted emails of announcements to qualified students.
- Maintains an electronic database with previous internship placements and potential contact information that students may utilize to contact potential internship sites.
- Collaborates with organizations to create internship program
How to Request An Intern
Do you want to know how to get started with an intern at Carroll? Please review our employer guide. When you are ready to request an intern please fill out this form.