Parents Weekend 2016 - You Must Register to Attend!
First of all, welcome! We are so happy to have you here with us! This weekend is a great opportunity for you to enjoy some time on campus with your son or daughter, go to a show, attend a sporting event, have a meal or two together, explore Helena’s coffee shops, or just relax!
Parents Weekend is sponsored by the Associated Students of Carroll College (ASCC). Your registration fee covers the Parent Reception, Parent Brunch, Swing Dance, and tickets to Athletic Events. Your game tickets and brunch tickets can be picked up at the Parent Meet and Greet at the Scola on Friday from 5:00 to 6:30pm. Theatre tickets are purchased separately & can be purchased at the door. We have created the Parent Weekend event schedule for families to take part in together. There is no charge for Carroll students at any of the events.
Registration will open in late August 2016.
Friday, October 21st
- 5:00 - 6:30pm - Parent Reception in the Scola with appetizers, drinks, meet and greet. (This is when you pick up your game tickets and brunch tickets.)
- 7:00 pm - Carroll Home Women’s Basketball Game ????
- 7:30 pm - Carroll Theatre: Tickets can be purchased at the door.
- 9:00 pm - Swing Dance - The Carroll College Swing Club is hosting a dance for students and their families. They will be there to help teach anyone who would like to learn.
Saturday, October 22nd
- 9:00am - Mass in the St. Charles Chapel with Fr. Marc Lenneman
- 10:30am - Parents Weekend Brunch. All parents are encouraged to join their son/daughter in the Saint Aquinas Dining Hall for a great brunch and a few words from President Tom Evans, and our ASCC President This is one of the weekend highlights for Parents Weekend.
- 9:00am to noon (Off Campus) Helena Farmers Market (Fuller Avenue
- 1:00 pm - Carroll Home Football Game at Nelson Stadium
- 5:00 pm - Parents Weekend Night Out with son or daughter. Traditionally this is when parents take their son or daughter out for dinner. Often friends join the family. This is a great way to get to know your son or daughter's friends.
- 7:30 pm Carroll Theatre: Tickets can be purchased at the door
Sunday, October 23rd
This is a travel day for you to return home, but if you are around come to these events:
- 8:00 pm Mass in Evening with Fr. Marc
- 2:00 pm Women’s Basketball vs Mount Royal
- 3:00 pm Carroll Theatre: "Romeo and Juliet" Tickets can be purchased at the door
Places to Stay
Get more information on Helena Area Hotels. Ask for Carroll rates!
For questions about Parents Weekend, please contact Patrick Harris at email@example.com.