Parents Weekend! - the web - on/line registration opens September 25th
Parents Weekend is November 7-8, 2014! This is a great opportunity for you to bring your parents on campus, enjoy time with them, explore Helena’s coffee shops or just relax!
Parents Weekend is sponsored by the Associated Students of Carroll College (ASCC). The Weekend is $20 per parent which covers The Parent Reception, Parent Brunch, Entertainment, and Tickets to Athletic Events. Once you register and pay for parents weekend the athletic tickets are a part of the weekend fee. One fee covers all cost. Athletic tickets can be picked up at the Parent Meet and Greet at the Schola.
Friday, November 7
- 5:00 - 6:30pm - Registration and Reception in the Schola with appetizers, drinks, meet and greet.
- 7pm - Carroll Home Volleyball Game vs Rocky Mountain College
- 9pm - Swing Dance - The Carroll College Swing Club is hosting a dance for students and parents.
Saturday, November 8
- 10:00am - Mass at the Grotto
- 11:00am - Parents Weekend Brunch. All parents are encouraged to join their son/daughter in the Lower Cube for a great brunch and a few words from President Tom Evans and a guest speaker. This is one of the weekend highlights for Parents Weekend.
- 1:00pm - Carroll Home Football Game vs Rocky Mountain College
- 5:00pm - Parents weekend night out with son or daughter.
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm Foundars Day Dinner
Sunday, November 9
This is a travel day for you to return home, but if you are around come to these events:
- 8:00pm Mass in Evening with Fr. Marc
Monday, November 10 - Founder's Day
- 7pm - Founder's Day Academic Achievement Lecture, "Is It Good Enough For My Child: Closing the Knowing-Doing Gap, Janel Keating, '86, Campus Center