Parents Weekend is November 7-8, 2014! This is a great opportunity for you to bring your parents on campus, enjoy time with them, explore Helena’s coffee shops or just relax!
Parents Weekend is sponsored by the Associated Students of Carroll College (ASCC). The Weekend is $20 per parent which covers The Parent Reception, Parent Brunch, Entertainment, and Tickets to Athletic Events. Once you register and pay for parents weekend the athletic tickets are a part of the weekend fee. One fee covers all cost. Athletic tickets can be picked up at the Parent Meet and Greet at the Schola.
Parents Schedule (Last Years 2013 Schedule Below) The 2014 Schedule is still being created and it will look much like the 2013 schedule
Friday, November 1
- 4pm - All Saints Day Mass - St. Charles Chapel
- 5:00pm - Dedication of Fr. Gene Peoples Corner, St. Charles Hall Lobby
- 5:00 - 6:30pm - Registration and Reception in the Schola with appetizers, drinks, meet and greet.
- 8pm - Entertainment - Mimeprov, Carroll Colleges’ own improvisational group, explore the world through their unique eyes.
- 9pm - Swing Dance - The Carroll College Swing Club is hosting a dance for students and parents.
Saturday, November 2
- 10:00am - Mass at the Grotto
- 11:00am - Parents Weekend Brunch. All parents are encouraged to join their son/daughter in the Lower Cube for a great brunch and a few words from President Tom Evans and a guest speaker. This is one of the weekend highlights for Parents Weekend.
- 1:00pm - Carroll Home Football Game vs Southern Oregon University
- 4:30pm - Founders Day Flurry Race Event- A fun active event for families and friends (need a team of 4 to participate)
- 5:00pm - Parents weekend night out with son or daughter.
- 6:00 pm - Women's Basketball, Carroll vs College of Idaho at the P.E. Center.
- 9:00pm - Dan Hunthausen and the Train Wrecks will be our Entertainment for this night.
Sunday, November 3
This is a travel day for you to return home, but if you live close come to these events:
- 8:00pm Mass in Evening with Fr. Marc
Monday, November 4 - Founder's Day
- 7pm - Founder's Day Academic Achievement Lecture, "Is It Good Enough For My Child: Closing the Knowing-Doing Gap, Janel Keating, '86, Campus Center