Parents Weekend 2015
Parents Weekend is set for October 23-24, 2015... This is a great opportunity for you to bring your parents on campus, enjoy time with them, explore Helena’s coffee shops or just relax! Bonus - it will occur during Founders'
Parents Weekend is sponsored by the Associated Students of Carroll College (ASCC). The Weekend is $25 per parent which covers The Parent Reception, Parent Brunch, Entertainment, and Tickets to Athletic Events. Once you register and pay for parents weekend the athletic tickets are a part of the weekend fee. One fee covers all cost. Athletic tickets can be picked up at the Parent Meet and Greet at the Scola. Note: The Founder Day Dinner cost $35 extra to attend.
For questions about Parents Weekend, please contact Patrick Harris at email@example.com. Registration will begin during the Fall 2015 semester.
Friday, October 23
- 5:00 - 6:30pm - Registration and Reception in the Schola with appetizers, drinks, meet and greet. (This is when you pick up your game tickets.)
- 5pm to 9 pm Helena Fall Art Walk
- 7pm - Carroll Home Volleyball Game vs Rocky Mountain College
- 9pm - Swing Dance - The Carroll College Swing Club is hosting a dance for students and parents.
Saturday, October 24
- 9:00am - Mass in the St. Charles Chapel
- 10:00am - Parents Weekend Brunch. All parents are encouraged to join their son/daughter in the Lower Cube for a great brunch and a few words from President Tom Evans and a guest speaker. This is one of the weekend highlights for Parents Weekend.
- 12:00 noon - Carroll Home Football Game vs Rocky Mountain College
- 5:00pm - Parents Weekend Night Out with son or daughter. Traditionally this is when parents take their son or daughter out for dinner. Often friends join the family. This is a great way to get to know your son or daughters friends.
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm - Founders Day Dinner. ($35 Extra to attend this Dinner - See above)
Sunday, October 25
This is a travel day for you to return home, but if you are around come to these events:
- 8:00pm Mass in Evening with Fr. Marc
Places to Stay (Prices coming later)
- Best Western in Great Northern Towncenter
- Holiday Inn
- Hampton Inn
- Days Inn