Parents Weekend 2015
Parents Weekend is set for October 23-24, 2015... This is a great opportunity for you to bring your parents on campus, enjoy time with them, explore Helena’s coffee shops or just relax!
Parents Weekend is sponsored by the Associated Students of Carroll College (ASCC). The Weekend is $25 per parent/person which covers The Parent Reception, Parent Brunch, Entertainment, and Tickets to Athletic Events. Once you register and pay for parents weekend the athletic tickets are a part of the weekend fee. One fee covers all cost. Athletic tickets can be picked up at the Parent Meet and Greet at the Scola.
For questions about Parents Weekend, please contact Patrick Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration will begin during the Fall 2015 semester.
Friday, October 23
- 5:00 - 6:30pm - Registration and Reception in the Schola with appetizers, drinks, meet and greet. (This is when you pick up your game tickets.)
- 5pm to 9 pm Helena Fall Art Walk
- 7pm - Carroll Home Volleyball Game vs Rocky Mountain College
- 9pm - Swing Dance - The Carroll College Swing Club is hosting a dance for students and parents.
Saturday, October 24
- 9:00am - Mass in the St. Charles Chapel
- 10:00am - Parents Weekend Brunch. All parents are encouraged to join their son/daughter in the Lower Cube for a great brunch and a few words from President Tom Evans and a guest speaker. This is one of the weekend highlights for Parents Weekend.
- 12:00 noon - Carroll Home Football Game vs Rocky Mountain College
- 5:00pm - Parents Weekend Night Out with son or daughter. Traditionally this is when parents take their son or daughter out for dinner. Often friends join the family. This is a great way to get to know your son or daughters friends.
Sunday, October 25
This is a travel day for you to return home, but if you are around come to these events:
- 8:00pm Mass in Evening with Fr. Marc
Places to Stay (Prices coming later)
- Best Western in Great Northern Towncenter
- Holiday Inn
- Hampton Inn
- Days Inn