Parents Weekend 2015 - You Must Register to Attend!
Parents Weekend is set for October 23-24, 2015... This is a great opportunity for you to bring your parents on campus, enjoy time with them, explore Helena’s coffee shops, go to a show, go to a sporting event, or just relax!
Parents Weekend is sponsored by the Associated Students of Carroll College (ASCC). The Weekend is $25 per parent, or family member which covers the Parent Reception, Parent Brunch, Swing Dance, and tickets to Athletic Events. Your Athletic tickets can be picked up at the Parent Meet and Greet at the Scola on Friday from 5:00 to 6:30pm. Theatre tickets are purchased separately & can be purchased at the door.
We have created the Parent Weekend event schedule for families to take part in together. There is no charge for Carroll students at any of the events.
Registration is now open - click on the green link below to register and pay for Parents Weekend. You must Register to attend as this allows us to plan for the Brunch and the numbers of athletic tickets we will need.
Online Regiatration has closed. Please call Patrick Harris at 406-447-4380 to register.
Friday, October 23
- 5:00 - 6:30pm - Parent Reception in the Scola with appetizers, drinks, meet and greet. (This is when you pick up your game tickets.)
- 7:00pm - Carroll Home Womens Basketball Game vs U of Alberta
- 7:30pm - Carroll Theatre: "Romeo and Juliet" Tickets can be purchased at the door - More information
- 9pm - Swing Dance - The Carroll College Swing Club is hosting a dance for students and parents.
Saturday, October 24
- 9:00am - Mass in the St. Charles Chapel with Fr. Marc Lenniman
- 10:30am - Parents Weekend Brunch. All parents are encouraged to join their son/daughter in the Saint Aquinas Dining Hall for a great brunch and a few words from President Tom Evans, Dr. Kyle Strode and our ASCC President Chase Farrell This is one of the weekend highlights for Parents Weekend.
- 1:00 pm - Carroll Home Football Game vs Montana Tech
- 9am to noon Helena Farmers Market (Fuller Avenue)
- 5:00pm - Parents Weekend Night Out with son or daughter. Traditionally this is when parents take their son or daughter out for dinner. Often friends join the family. This is a great way to get to know your son or daughter's friends.
- 7:30pm Carroll Theatre: "Romeo and Juliet" Tickets can be purchased at the door - More information
Sunday, October 25
This is a travel day for you to return home, but if you are around come to these events:
- 8:00pm Mass in Evening with Fr. Marc
Places to Stay
Get more information on Helena Area Hotels. Ask for Carroll rates!
For questions about Parents Weekend, please contact Patrick Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is now open.