The Green Team is a Carroll College committee which focuses on environmental responsibility. Members include students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
Promote environmental responsibility.
To promote environmental responsibility we will:
- Provide leadership on campus and encourage Carroll as an institution to be a leader in our local, national and global communities.
- Support and initiate campus projects ranging from policy plans to physical works.
- Seek out and establish funding sources for Green Team projects.
- Advise Carroll's administrative officers, board, and community regarding environmentally responsible action.
- Foster opportunities for the integration of Green Team activities with the academic curriculum.
- Strengthen the campus community's involvement in and knowledge of environmental issues.
- Cultivate partnerships with agencies and organizations.
Meetings and Announcements
2015 Fall Semester Meeting Schedule:
Fall semester schedule will be posted in the fall.
Questions about the Carroll Green Team?
Send an email to email@example.com.
Join the Carroll Green Team
Would you like to work on an existing Green Team project or start a project of your own? We are here to help members of the Carroll community produce environmentally responsible change. To receive Green Team member updates or join the committee, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer with campus recycling and S.A.V.E.
Check out the Carroll campus recycling club on the student clubs page: www.carroll.edu/students/activities/clubs/index.cc.