The Business Office is here to help you make a smooth transition to college life by providing the following services.
- Generate and distribute students' Statement of Account (bill) the first week of each month detailing tuition, mandatory fees, room, board, wellness center fees, fines, and financial aid.
- Enroll students electing the 5-month Payment Plan option and apply monthly installments to the account. Payment plan statements are generated and distributed the middle of each month.
- Receipt and allocate payments to students' accounts.
- Process voluntary transfers of account credit balances to subsequent terms.
- Issue payments to students for account credit balances and make checks available for student pickup.
- Process work study paychecks and make available for student pickup.
- Validate students' health insurance enrollments and waivers.
- Prepare annual tax documents and make available by January 31st (i.e. 1098T, 1099 MISC, and W2).
- Offer free notary service.
- Cash a check up to $100.
To easily access your account balance, make online payments, and to review/print the annual tax documents go to your MyCarroll web account.
Also, remember to check your Carroll email often for communication from the Business Office.
Please remember: In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Carroll College can only release education records to the student. The student may: however, voluntarily waive their privacy by completing the Student Release of Personally Identifiable and Confidential Information Form.
2013-2014 Cost of Attendance by Semester
Checklist for Completed Registration
Health Insurance Benefit Information
Spring 2014 Payment Plan Agreement
Health Insurance Enrollment/Waiver
Official Carroll Policy from Catalog
Carroll College Catalog
Although the Business Office is unable to offer tax advice we have compiled some information and links for your assistance. If you have specific questions please contact your tax professional.