Carroll College provides a variety of technology and support for technology on campus.
- Classrooms are multimedia enabled, including computers, video projection, and DVD players.
- Computer labs/classrooms, with access to printing and scanning, are available in Simperman Hall and the Corette Library. Each residence hall also has a small computer lab with printing.
- The Technology Support Center, in St. Charles Hall, provides Help Desk assistance on a variety of technology issues, including establishing connections to the network and WiFi, troubleshooting computer problems and removal of malware and viruses.
- The CITE (Center for Innovation in Technology Education) provides access to video and audio editing as well as personalized assistance with technology projects. Next door to the CITE, the Sandbox classroom, designed for innovative technology-based instruction, is available to students for collaborative work utilizing interactive display systems and mobile furniture that can be configured into a variety of settings.
- Network access is available via both wired and wireless connections in the residence halls via the campus residential network. Wireless connectivity for personal computers and mobile devices is available throughout the campus on our wireless network HaloNet.
- The Carroll College online portal, MyCarroll, provides students access to their college records in addition to registration, payment, grading and a variety of other useful information.