Carroll College provides a variety of technology and support for technology on campus.
- Classrooms are multimedia enabled including computers, video projection, and DVD players.
- Computer labs/classrooms, with access to printing and scanning, are available in Simperman Hall and the Corette Library. Each residence hall also has a small computer lab.
- The CCIT office in 113 O'Connell Hall provides Help Desk assistance with a variety of technology issues and has digital cameras and camcorders available for checkout with faculty sponsorship.
- The CITE (Center for Innovation in Technology Education) provides access to video and audio editing as well as personalized assistance with technology projects. Next door to the CITE, a Sandbox classroom for innovative technology based instruction is available to students for collorbative work using interactive display systems and mobile furniture that can be configured into a variety of settings.
- Network access is available via both wired and wireless connections in the residence halls via the campus residential network (ResNet.) Wireless connectivity for personal computers and mobile devices is available throughout the campus.
- The Carroll College online portal, MyCarroll, provides students access to their college records in addition to registration, payment, grading and a variety of other useful information.