Carroll College provides a variety of technology and support for technology on campus.
- Classrooms are multimedia enabled including computers, video projection, and DVD players.
- Computer labs/classrooms, with access to printing and scanning, are available in Simperman, Fortin Center and the Corette Library. Each residence hall also has a small computer lab.
- The CCIT office in O'Connell Hall has a limited number of digital cameras and camcorders available for checkout with faculty sponsorship.
- Beginning in Fall 2011, a new Teaching and Learning Center will provide access to video and audio editing as well as personalized assistance with technology projects.
- Network access is available via both wired and wireless connectivity in the residence halls via the campus residential network (ResNet.) Wireless connectivity for personal computers and mobile devices is available throughout the campus.
- The Carroll College online portal, MyCarroll, provides students access to their college records in addition to registration, payment, grading and a variety of other useful information.