How to Connect Laptops, Tablets, and Smartphones
- Check for wireless network connections and choose Carroll WiFi.
- Open a web browser and try to go to a website. Be patient, you will be redirected to connect.carroll.edu.
- Select start and choose Students and Employees. Put in your Carroll username and password. Choose the type of device you are connecting.
Android users ONLY:
- Cloudpath app is required you will be directed to install during set up or you may install before. If you install it during you will need to allow android to install apps from Unknown sources which is under settings --> security.
- A screen lock code is required. If one is not in use you will be directed to set up for initial connection. You may remove it later by going to Settings->Security->Clear credentials.
How to Connect Gaming Consoles, DVRs, e-Readers, Smart TVs, and Other Wireless Devices
- Open a web browser then go to https://connect.carroll.edu and click Start.
- Choose Students & Employees and enter your Carroll username and password and click continue.
- Choose Gaming Console, E-Reader, SmartTV, DVR, Other WiFi device.
- Find your MAC address or IP address on the device and enter it here. An email will be sent to your Carroll account.
- Connect your device to SaintsLite and enter the key provided.
If you need assistance connecting any of these devices please contact the CCIT Helpdesk at 406-447-4357.
What about anti-virus programs?
In order to get on the Internet via a Windows device, our network management system, connect.carroll.edu, will check to see if you have the current Windows Updates and have up-to-date antivirus software installed.
We only officialy support the following AntiVirus program although others should work.