Placement of Reserves for Student And Carroll Community Use
- A reserve form must be completed for each item placed on reserve. The forms are available either electronically or in print (print forms available at the circulation desk).
- Allow 48 hours for processing time.
- Allow 24 hours for removal time
- Copyright regulations will be followed:
- All reserve material must be removed at the end of each semester.
- All photocopy material must have copyright notice stamped on it.
- No more than one copy of an article should be submitted for reserve.
- Videocassette tapes and DVDs that are placed on reserve must be owned by Carroll College or individual instructor. No other video tapes or DVDs will be placed on reserve.
Reserve Check-Out Policy
- Limit of 10 items to be checked out at one time.
- No reserves will be checked out to anyone with restricted library account.
- Overdue reserve items are fined at $2.00 per item, per day.
- Reserve items are available to students/faculty/staff only.