Upcoming Evening Public Lectures
- "Dark Matter in the Universe: New Discoveries," 7pm, Thursday, September 12, 2013
- "Paradoxes of Quantum Physics," 7pm, Thursday, October 10, 2013
- "Comet ISON Nevski–Novichonok," 7pm, Friday, November 8, 2013
Why Be A Math Major?
Here is a link to the presentation D. Zullo, Dr. Parker, and I put together to show all the cool things you can do with a math degree. There are links to some useful websites on the last slide.
In this department we have lots of fun student activities. Another really exciting thing you get to do is compete in the Mathematical Contest in Modeling.
A career possibility for math majors: Be an Actuary.
Dr. Kelly Slater Cline
Associate Professor of Mathematics and Astronomy
Department of Mathematics, Engineering and Computer Science
1601 N. Benton Avenue
Helena, MT 59625
Office: (406) 447-4451
Location: Borromeo Hall 127
- MA 131: Calculus of Single Variable Functions
- MA 189: Mathematical Writing in LaTeX
- MA 207: Elementary Statistics
- PHYS 155: Robotics and Experimental Physics