Carroll College offers a climbing wall on the fourth floor of St. Charles. This climbing wall is open to all students and faculty. To gain access to the climbing wall you must sign an Acknowledgment of Risk Form prior to using the wall. These forms are available through Patrick Harris or Zach Wagner. Once the form is signed, you will be given an access code to enter the climbing room.
Who: All Carroll College Students and Faculty
What: Use of the Climbing Wall
Where: Fourth Floor (men's) St. Charles
When: You may use the climbing wall during the hours of 6am to 10pm. Please keep the volume down in the mornings and evenings, as there are student dorm rooms adjacent to the climbing walls.
Contact: To gain access contact Zach Wagner (707-548-0657/ firstname.lastname@example.org or Patrick Harris (email@example.com)
1) Sign a release of liability and acknowledgment of risk form and turn it into Patrick Harris or the CAMP office in the lower CUBE. Download Form Here
2) Before using the wall you must be trained to use it. CAMP leaders can train you.
3) There must be atleast two people in the room for climbing to take place.
4) No more than three people climbing at any one time.
5) All climbers must have a spotter at all times.
6) No barefoot climbing.
7) Always be respectful and aware of other climbers on the wall. This includes not grabbing other climbers while they are on the wall, walking underneith them, or throwing objects at them.
8) Please clean the room after you use it. Put trash in the garbage bag.
9) Turn off the lights after use.
10) Ensure the door is locked if you are the last person using the climbing room.