September 13-15, 2013
Carroll alumni - mark your calendars for Carroll Homecoming 2013! Return to Carroll to renew old friendships, reminisce about those glory days, cheer the Fighting Saints to victory, and forge new experiences on campus.
Anniversary Class Years: 2008, 2003, 1998, 1993, 1988, 1983, 1978, 1973, 1968, 1963, 1958, 1953, 1948, 1943.
Homecoming 2013 Schedule
Friday, September 13
- 4–6 p.m. Welcome Reception & Check-in // Campus Center Lobby
Meet up with classmates, visit with faculty past and present, shop in the Saints Shoppe and enjoy complimentary appetizers and no-host beverages. Campus tour departs at 4:30 pm.
- 6 p.m. Athletic Hall of Fame Banquet // Campus Center Lower Level
Sponsored by Wendy’s of Montana, $35 per person.
NOTE: The Alumni Hall of Fame and Alumni Academic Achievement Awards will be presented at the Founder’s Day Dinner on November 3.
- 8–11 p.m. All Alumni Gathering // Wiegand Scola & Stokes Courtyard
Visit with classmates in the Wiegand Scola or enjoy music and dancing to Helena band Triple Cross in the adjacent Stokes Courtyard. Snacks and a no-host bar.
Saturday, September 14
- 10 a.m. Mass // Grotto
- 11:30 a.m. Anniversary Class Year Photos // PE Center gym
- 11:30 a.m. Alumni Tailgate // Nelson Stadium tailgate area
Sponsored by Wingate by Wyndham. Thank you to our tailgate sponsor!
- 1 p.m. Fighting Saints Football vs. Montana Tech // Nelson Stadium
For game tickets call or email Jennifer Bingham at 406-447-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5–11 p.m. Carroll Night Downtown // Downtown Helena
Enjoy special discounts for Carroll alumni, parents and friends at downtown shops, restaurants and bars
Sunday, September 15
7:00 p.m. Mass of the Holy Spirit // Cathedral of St. Helena
Download a print version of the schedule.
Wingate by Wyndham
Located just off I-15 at the Cedar St./Airport Exit
Holiday Inn Downtown
Located downtown on the walking mall
Great Northern Best Western
Located across the street from Carroll
Residence Inn by Marriott
Located close to the airport
Located on the east side of town
Thanks to our Homecoming Sponsors!