Register for Carroll
First, have you made your deposit?
I have not deposited
If you have not deposited, you can do that now by visiting our Enrollment Reservation page. Submitting your enrollment deposit will ensure that you have secured your place in Carroll’s entering class of 2015.
I have deposited!
Congratulations! We are happy that you will be a member of the Carroll student body this fall!
Advising and class registration will begin in June. If you have submitted your enrollment deposit you will receive an email from the Office of Academic Advising inviting you to complete an Academic Questionnaire. This AQ will assist our academic advisors in building your fall semester schedule.
If you submitted your enrollment deposit more than 10 days ago after the month of June, and haven’t received a questionnaire please contact Jake Samuelson in the Office of Advising at 406-447-5451 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. The AQ can be re-sent to you if you can’t find the questionnaire in your email-box.
- Please request that a final, official high school transcript be sent to the Office of Admission. This transcript should include grades from your senior year and have a graduation date posted.
- Freshmen who have completed collegiate work, Advanced Placement exams, or International Baccalaureate exams during high school must have official transcripts and examination records forwarded to the Office of Admission. You will not be awarded credit until we have received official copies of your coursework or scores.
- Transfer students must have official transcript(s) sent to the Office of Admission. You will not be awarded credit until we have received official copies of your coursework.
- Our offers of admission are conditional and contingent upon the successful and satisfactory completion of all academic work in progress. Final academic and college transcripts will be carefully reviewed.
- Please submit all of your new student forms: Housing Agreement, Meal Plan selection, and Immunization Records forms. If you have misplaced these forms, visit our Forms page and print them off.
- The Office of Student Life will mail roommate assignments in July.
- E-Statements will be available on your Saints Student Account Center after you are registered for fall semester. Be sure to check your account often thoroughout the summer.
- Fall Orientation and Move-In is August 20th. More information and schedule of events will be mailed from the Student Activity Office in July.