Holiday Transcript Processing:
Transcripts will NOT be processed beginning Friday, April 18, through Monday April 21, 2014 during the Easter holiday. Transcript orders placed during this time will be processed beginning on Tuesday , April 22, 2014.
Please allow 1 - 3 business days for processing.</font><br>
Transcripts can be ordered via standard mail, online, or submitted in person.
- FERPA, the Family Educational Rights & the Privacy Act, requires that we have a signed request from a student before releasing any confidential information.
- The charge for transcripts is $5.00 per copy (payment must accompany request), regardless of whether the copies are official or unofficial.
- You must fill out a separate form for each transcript request (except multiple transcripts to the same location).
- All Credit Card orders must be placed online. Our office no longer accepts credit card orders.
If you would like to pay for your official transcript with a credit card, you may do so through our arrangement with the National Student Clearinghouse®. This service is accessible on-line at: www.studentclearinghouse.org
- To order official transcripts online, you will need a valid credit card, an email address, and access to a fax machine.
- The site will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
- You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. There is an additional processing fee per recipient.
- Order updates will be mailed to you and you can track your order online.
To Order Transcript by Mail
- Download and complete the Transcript Request Form.
- Or include the following information in a letter of request:
- Student's full name and ALL previous names
- Student's date of birth
- Student's ID number or Social Security Number
- Dates of attendance
- Phone Number
- Exact names and addresses or FAX numbers to which we are authorized to send transcripts or written authorization for someone other than the requestor to pick up transcripts from the Registrar's Office
- If paying by check, please write a check or money order to Carroll College for the exact amount.
- Mail the form and payment to:
Office of the Registrar
1601 N. Benton Ave
Helena, MT 59625
Please allow 1 - 3 business days to process your request for transcripts.
We also offer a same day service (request needs to be received by 9:30am MST) for a $5 additional fee per transcript.
Emailed, Phoned, or Faxed Requests WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Questions? Call (406) 447-5435.