Coming April 2014
Theatre for Children: Chasing Charming by Alaska Reece Vance
Prince Charming has been kidnapped by the evil witch, Hagragard ,and he needs help! It is up to: one loony fairy godmother, one narrator trying to prove herself, one Goldilocks and four of your favorite fairy tale princesses to save him from marital doom. Along the way we will encounter some evil minions, a ferocious dragon, Snow Whites lil sis, Rose Red, and many more on this whirlwind adventure. Directed by Vivian Cole.
- Fridays & Saturdays 7:30 pm April 4 & 5, 11 & 12
- Four special matinees for schools will be offered April 3 & 4, 10 & 11 at 1:00pm each day.
Seating and Ticket information
We feature Festival Seating
- There is no assigned seating in our theatre, however we can hold seats if you are coming from out-of-town. Call our box office voicemail at 447-4304 and leave your name, the number of seats, and the date, and we will hold the seats until 5 minutes before the show.
- Seating is on a first come- first seated basis. We recommend that you arrive early to get the seats you want, but we don't have any bad seats. The auditorium opens 30 minutes before showtime for those who want the best seats.
- Summer Shows - $15 for all seats.
- Mainstage Shows - General Admission is $10. Students/Seniors are $8.
- Theatre for Children Shows - General Admission is $5, Children under 12 are $3.
- Showcase Productions - $5 for any seat.
- Carroll College Faculty and Staff - free with one guest, except for Summer or Myrna Loy shows.
- Carroll College Students - free any performance, except Summer or Myrna Loy shows.
- Carroll Theatre Majors/Minors or Carroll students enrolled in Theatre classes - Free to any performance.
- Members of the press or media who are covering the production - free to any perfomance. Please contact Chuck Driscoll 447-4309 to make arrangements.
We can accept cash or checks. We are not able to accept credit or debit cards at this time.
Our Theatre Spaces
The Carroll College Theatre - Originally built in 1916 as the college gym. In 1995 theatre faculty and students remodeled it to serve as our home. It is on the north side of St. Charles hall, across from the Corette library.
- Seating - The theatre seats 200, on a first come - first served basis. No reserved seating is available.
- Show Night Parking is available in the spaces outside the theatre, in the Library Lot or the adjacent lots to the east.
The Merton Acting Studio - Is located in the basement of the Cube, below the dining room and the bookstore.
- Seating - Seats 70. First come, first seated. No late arrivals can be admitted. Come early!
- Show night parking is availabe in the lot of the Cube.
We are on Facebook!
Check out the Theatre Facebook page for current information and photos and information from the past. It is an easy way for all past, present and future Carroll Theatre people to access information, memories and just stay in touch.