Fun History Stuff
Take the History Quiz
- What trade route linked Asia with the Mediterranean and Europe?
- Where in ancient Rome were the gladiator shows held?
- This Renaissance artist (one of his works is pictured here) preferred science, engineering, and other pursuits to painting.
- Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all trace their religious ancestry to what man? Who were his two sons?
- What is the name of the female French existentialist who wrote the book The Second Sex?
- What historical figure may have served as the model for Bram Stoker's Dracula?
- What female Christian mystic said: “Our Savior is our true Mother in whom we are endlessly born and out of whom we shall never come.”
- What Irish hero was killed at the Battle of Clontarf in 1014 AD?
- How far back can we date the first humans?
- What ruins did Indiana Jones visit in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? In what country are they located?
Take a class from me here at Carroll College to find out the answers, and more!