Carroll College, Helena Montana
Engineering Dual Degree

Dual Degree (3-2) program

Dual Degree (3-2) Program

Students choosing to study engineering under the 3-2 option earn a bachelor of arts in engineering mathematics from Carroll in addition to a bachelor of science in engineering from one of our affiliated engineering schools.

After completing three years at Carroll, 3-2 students are guaranteed admission* for transfer to one of seven affiliated universities for two years of additional study in their chosen engineering field (see below for affiliated universities and disciplines).

Carroll EngineeringDue to their unique requirements some engineering programs may take longer than two years, after transferring, to complete. All 3-2 majors should consult with their Carroll engineering advisor as soon as possible to design a course plan that matches their intended major and university.

*Admission to the affiliates is guaranteed provided the first three years at Carroll are completed successfully and the student meets the minimum grade-point average requirement for the chosen affiliate.

Where can I go to finish my 3-2 Degree?

Columbia University   Montana State
Minnesota   Notre Dame
USC   Gonzaga
Montana Tech    

Ask us about this major

Apply Online



  • Aerospace Engineering
  • Agricultural Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Chemical Engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Construction Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Environmental Engineering
  • Geological Engineering
  • Geophysical Engineering
  • Industrial Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
  • Mining Engineering
  • Nuclear Engineering
  • Petroleum Engineering