Application and Cost Information
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee of $35 (waived if using the Common or Carroll on-line application)
- Financial Documentation
- English language proficiency: TOEFL (550/213/80 with a 20 in each band), IELTS of 6.5, EIKEN of Grade 1, Successful completion of ELS Level 112. Please note that we only accept electronic delivery of IELTS scores. Please contact the center where you took the IELTS test and ask that your scores be sent to Carroll College electronically. Please be sure to specify Carroll College--not just Carroll. There is no school code required.
- Official SAT / ACT score reports (for students who would like to be considered for Carroll merit scholarships). Carroll's school code is 4041 for the SAT and TOEFL and 2408 for the ACT.
- Official Transcripts of all secondary school work for new freshmen or previous colleges/universities attended for transfer students.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8
- International Baccalaureate (IB) and Advanced Placement (AP) Policy.
- Priority deadline for scholarship consideration is 1 March for entrance in August and 15 October for entrance in January. Rolling deadline until 1 May.
COSTS FOR TWO SEMESTERS 2014-15
- Tuition: and Required Fees: $29,280
- Room and Board: $8,950 (double room, full meal plan)
- Books $1,000 (estimated--this is subject to change depending upon the course of study)
- Insurance: $1800 (estimated - students must have proof of insurance that is good in the US; more details are sent to admitted students)
I-20/DS-2019 TOTAL: $41,030 (Students must also plan for personal expenses and transporatation).
Students cannot enroll in classes until proof of insurance has been provided to Carroll.
$300 enrollment deposit deadline: Refundable until 30 April and non-refundable after 1 May.
Early Action I: 1 November (non-binding)
Early Action II: 1 December (non-binding)
Regular Decision: 1 March (First year) 15 March (Transfer)
Late Consideration: 1 May (First year) 1 June (Transfer)
Regular Decision: 1 November (First year and Transfer)
Late Consideration: 15 November (First year and Transfer)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PREPARATION
We are pleased to be partner with ELS Language Centers and WESLI. Students who pass the highest level and who meet Carroll's other admission requirements do not have to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores!
Our Intensive English Language Partners