Carroll College, Helena Montana

Health Insurance

Insurance for Employees

All employees of Carroll College who are traveling abroad on a school related purpose are covered by ACE Executive Assistance® Services.

Where do I get an insurance card?

ID cards may be obtained from the Education Abroad Office (Borromeo Hall room 107).

What does Frontier ACE Executive Assistance® Services cover?

Download the policy

Call for assistance from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day/7 days a week

  • Medical and Political Evacuation Emergencies
  • Emergency Medical, Travel, Legal and Personal Assistance Services
  • Concierge Services

Insurance for Students

Insurance for students who are studying abroad or participating in a Carroll College supported program; such as EWB, COT or Headlights may secure insurance through the Education Abroad Office (EAO) located in Borromeo Hall room 107.

Helpful Links

Required and recommended immunizations for all countries, and specific immunizations for selected groups of travellers.