Carroll College, Helena Montana

Education Abroad

Not sure where to start?

The IIE Passport is your ticket to study abroad planning. Check out the new US Department of State's Website for Education Abroad!

Center for Global Education


Samantha French

2015 Education Abroad Sash Recipients


All students in good academic and conduct standing at Carroll College are eligible to apply to participate in the Education Abroad Programs. Please note that GPA requirements vary by program, but the minimum required GPA is 2.5 as sophomore standing at the time you go abroad. Students are encouraged to study abroad to enhance their educational experience, build your resume and to experience transformative exchange between individuals, cultures, and ideas from around the world.

Faculty-led programs

During most breaks ( winter, spring and summer), Carroll professors travel with students to other countries. For one to four weeks, students study topics ranging from language and culture to business, economics and international relations — taking full advantage of international learning opportunities while earning Carroll academic credits. Click here for more information!



Students in good academic and conduct standing interested in studying abroad for a semester or a full year have a wide range of opportunities.  Click here for more info!


Students looking for a summer program have many options across the globe.  Click here for more info!


If you need more information please contact:

Shannon Ackeret
Asst. Director, Global Education
St. Charles Hall, Room 105