Emergency Messaging System
Carroll College is using a system called Regroup for sending emergency notifications.
What information do we collect?
We provide your Carroll College email address and your cell phone number, if we have one on file, to Regroup to send alerts in the event there is an emergency on campus.
How do you actually update your Emergency Notification Information?
You can use the ReGroup website directly to update your information. The steps to update your information are as follows:
- Using a web browser go to the Regroup website using the URL https://carroll.regroup.com
- Choose Sign in
- Sign in using the same Username and Password you use to sign on to the Carroll College network.
What kinds of notifications will the College send out?
There are currently three levels of alerts that may possibly be sent out using the Regroup notification system.
- An informational (green) level alert that will be non-emergency in nature. The College will send these notices out periodically to be able to familiarize everyone with the system as well as dispensing important information to all.
- An incident (yellow) level alert for information that may not yet be a full emergency but may be needed to ensure the safety of those on campus.
- An emergency (red) level of alert and will be used only in actual emergency situations, where the safety of individuals is at risk.
Be assured that the information that is collected by Regroup is not shared with any outside parties. The college will use this information only to help ensure your safety as a student on the Carroll College campus.
For any questions regarding using the Regroup website, please call the CCIT Help Desk @ 447-4357.